Monday, July 4, 2016

.. Rollercoaster rides..

.. I feel like I'm on an emotional nightmare ride.. Up, down, around, forwards, backwards, upside down.. I love roller coasters,.. but this is enough to make a person sick.. I can't remember the last time I was this ridiculously emotionally unstable.. What is wrong with my stupid broken emotions..

...Friday was a hard day, a negative day.. As quickly as I'd been brought up emotionally the day before, I was kicked in the gut again & again yesterday.. Drowning, barely keeping my head above water.. I felt so defeated.. My mind knew that everything will be ok, but my heart wouldn't listen.. Everything seemed impossible.. You know those days where nothing seems to go right?.. That was Friday.. x 1,000,000..  

...2 elders had pre-arranged to come over Saturday for encouragement.. It couldn't have been better timing.. They had tried to arrange to come over last weekend, but Matt had forgotten to tell me, so it was moved to this weekend.. I'm so glad.. And I don't think it was by accident.. I need it so much more right now than I did last weekend.. Funny, how Jehovah can even use forgetfulness in order to give us what we emotionally need when we need it.. I love how much He knows us better than we know ourselves, so much so that He can see where our emotions will be in advance & is already maneuvering things to give you what you need before you even know that you will need it..

...Our wonderful spiritual brothers are always able to put things in perspective, share the right scriptures,.. and still make you laugh.. all at the same time.. They could have been with their families, or enjoying needed relaxation time, but they selflessly chose to come see us & encourage us.. They are coordinating with the Hospital Liason Committee in Md, since that is where my surgery will be & that committee handles that hospital.. It's amazing to me how much work these brothers are putting in for us to make sure that everything runs smoothly, they are incredibly organized.. both the brothers here & the ones in Md that have not yet even met us.. All for us.. It gives me even more appreciation for Jehovah's vast organization, for Jesus' loving & diligent care of his congregations, & for our united brotherhood.. I feel so loved, treasured, & protected..

Isaiah 40:11- "Like a shepherd he will care for his flock. With his arm he will gather together the lambs, and in his bosom he will carry them.."

No comments:

Post a Comment