Monday, July 18, 2016

Sheer adorableness...

Something I love about this time frame, as stressful & full of anxiety as it has been:

...I wrenched my back a bit trying to put someone's wheelchair into a car trunk... Matt says, "You shouldn't be doing things like that until this is taken care of & you are better. You don't want to make things worse."

...It was my grocery shopping day... Matt says, "I don't think you should go grocery shopping by yourself until this is taken care of & you are better. You don't want to make things worse."

...This has been the story of my life since the diagnosis... And I find it to be sheer adorableness.. I finally gently, but a tad sarcastically, smiled & asked, "So a pulled muscle can aggravate cancer?"... His reply? "Well, you never know!"...

...Yep sheer adorableness.. Some women might be offended at someone treating them in such a way. But I call it being a kind-hearted gentleman in every since of the word.. How can you not love it when someone loves you & wants to protect you that much..

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could get muscle encabodus lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could get muscle encabodus lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he introduced us to that & the word 'farfalonous' years ago, & we've been using them to describe things ever since. šŸ˜

      Delete